Pedi-padz II Defibrillator Pads, Children Up to 8 Years Old, 2-Year Shelf Life
- Pediatric Electrodes (pedi-padz II) for the ZOLL® AED Plus® (sold separately) work with intelligent pediatric capability, using text and voice prompts, applying separate energy levels for pediatric patients and using specific algorithms to analyze a child's heart rate as compared to an adult's
- Can be used to defibrillate children up to eight years of age
- Two-year shelf life
- Pedi-padz are designed for use with ZOLL® AED Plus® Defibrillators but are also compatible with professional defibrillators, easing continuity of care from the home to the hospital
- Age Recommendation: Children Up to 8 Years Old; Size (W x L): 12 x 10; Weight: 2.5 lbs; Shelf Life: 2 years.
CPR-D-Padz Adult Electrodes, 5-Year Shelf Life
- One-piece pre-connected electrode pads are easy to use, making it easy to get help to the victim quickly
- This unique one-piece pad is easy to place, using CPR hand placement as a guide
- Five-year shelf life
- Age Recommendation: Adults; Size (W x L): 9 x 9; Weight: 1 lb; Shelf Life: 5 years.